NCHE Accredited Courses | UBTEB Accredited Courses | Professional Certification Courses | Short Term Courses
CEH program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The C|EH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
C|EH is used as a hiring standard and is a core sought after certification by many of the Fortune 500 organizations, governments, cybersecurity practices, and a cyber staple in education across many of the most prominent degree programs in top Universities around the globe.
Hundreds of Thousands of InfoSec Professionals as well as Career Starters have challenged the exam and for those who passed, nearly all are gainfully employed with successful careers, but the landscape is changing. Cyber Security as a profession is evolving, the barrier to entry is rising, the demand for Skilled Cyber professionals continues to grow, but it is being refined, demanding a higher level of skill and ability.
EC-Council raises the bar again for ethical hacking training and certification programs with the all new C|EH v10!
This course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the C|EH v10 program
1. 100% Compliance to NICE 2.0 Framework C|EH v10 maps 100 percent to NICE framework’s Protect and Defend specialty area
2. Inclusion of New Module Vulnerability Analysis Learn how to perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target
organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems. This module overs the vulnerability management life cycle, and various approaches and tools
used to perform the vulnerability assessment. IoT Hacking Understand the potential threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
3. Focus on Emerging Attack Vectors (e.g., Cloud, AI, ML, etc.) C|EH provides an insight into cloud computing threats and cloud computing attacks.
It discusses cloud computing security and the necessary tools. It provides an overview of pen-testing steps which an ethical hacker should follow to perform a security
assessment of the cloud environment. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an emerging solution used in defending networks against various attacks that an antivirus scan cannot detect. Learn how this can be deployed through the C|EH course.
4. Hacking Challenges at the End of Each Module Challenges at the end of each modules ensures you can practice what you have learnt. They help student understand how knowledge can be transformed as skills and can be used to solve real-life issues.
5. Coverage of latest Malware The course is updated to include the latest ransomware, banking and financial malware, IoT botnets, Android malwares and more!
6. Inclusion of complete Malware Analysis Process Discover and learn how to reverse engineer malware in order to determine the origin, functionality, and potential impact of a malware. By performing malware analysis, the detailed information regarding the malware can be extracted, analysed and this is a crucial skill of an ethical hacker.
7. Hands-on Program More than 40 percent of class time is dedicated to the learning of practical skills and this is achieved through EC-Council labs. Theory to practice ratio for C|EH program
is 60:40 providing students with a hands-on experience of the latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks, etc.C|EH comes integrated with labs to emphasize the learning objectives. It also provides
additional labs that students can practice post training on their own time, through EC-Council’s iLabs platform which students can purchase separately.
8. Lab environment simulates a real-time environment C|EH v10 lab environment consists of latest operating systems including Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 configured with Domain Controller, firewalls, and vulnerable web applications for honing the skills of hacking.
9. Covers latest hacking tools (Based on Windows, MAC, Linux, and Mobile) The C|EH v10 course includes a library of tools that is required by security practitioners and pentesters to find uncover vulnerabilities across different operation platforms. This provides a wider option to students than any other programs in the market.
10. ANSI Accreditation ANSI accreditation signifies that the certification holder has completed a prescribed course of study designed specifically to meet predefined industry requirements
|BATCH TIME||START DATE||END DATE|
|5-7 pm||Tue 19 Nov 2019||Tue 21 Jan 2020|
All rights reserved. © 2023, Aptech Computer Education